DELL Server PowerEdge T140/E-2124/8GB/2x1TB HDD/DVD-RW/S140/1 PSU
Focus on your business, we’ll handle IT. The PowerEdge T140 is the easy to use, safe, and practical entry-level one-socket server for your growing business.
Make IT easy
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 is easy to set up and easy to use, allowing you to focus on your business. ThePowerEdge T140 enables you to work on your everyday business applications efficiently. The PowerEdge T140 can also conveniently be used in various locations due to enhanced 14G thermal efficiency and quiet acoustics. The PowerEdge T140 enables you to work on your everyday business applications efficiently such as file and print, mail and messaging and point of sale.
• Work more efficiently with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.1
• Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services.2
• Work in wider operating temperature and humidity levels with Fresh Air 2.0 capable hardware.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
PowerEdge servers with embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller offer agent-free management right out of the box, delivering smart automation of routine tasks. The T140 is easily managed which frees up time for work priorities.
• Simplify management with the New OpenManage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
• Resolve issues with less IT effort with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist proactive and predictive technology
Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. The T140 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to your customers. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end-of-life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
• Keep your data safe by automatically saving it with software RAID.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
• Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase.